Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lost and Found...

No, not the show...I never did understand that one since I missed the first few shows...just I feel like I've been lost to my blog.  It has been over a year since I posted and not because I didn't have anything to write about but because I had TOO many things to write about.

First, my health (ever the gorilla in the room), I am HEALTHY!  And yes, I am shouting.  Oh sure, I have minor issues...we all do, but I have my illness under control and am off meds and doing just fine, thank you.

Next, I'm busy.  I'm still working full time with occasional travel and I've gone back to school full time as well with no travel.  :) I'm returning for my degree now that the kids are grown and gone and it is my turn for me. I'm studying Organizational and Business Managment and after I complete my degree in July 2013, I plan on going for my Project Management certification.

I'm now on the Board of Directors for the National Docketing Association as the Education Chairperson and again, further proof of healthiness, I have the energy and stamina to keep all the balls up in the air (most days-lol). It has been a long rough road and I've made drastic changes to diet, exercise and spiritual well-being but all the changes have been positive.  I still need to make some more tweaks but I feel that I am on the right path.

Finally, I'm content.  Not giggly joyous, dancing around happy - a bit too manic for my tastes - but I can truly say I am content.  I still have areas to improve and I'm working on those but I've learned contentment without settling.  An interesting place to be.

So now, I'm not lost any longer. I'm found. You could even say I was rescued...by me.

No comments: